The Armorer will have frequent internal and external customer interactions and it is important that excellent customer service is at the forefront. This individual must take pride in the needs of both the customers and the business, to ensure that everyone can have a safe and pleasurable shooting experience.
- Maintain, inspect and repair of customer and range weapons
- Creating and managing accurate work orders to ensure a flawless boundbook
- Completing customer transactions at POS, as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work enviornment
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor at all times with an outstanding work ethic
- Provide assistance on range as needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Formal Education & Certification
- Work requires communications, analytical and organizational skills generally
- Requires 3-4 or more years of experience as an Armorer
- Professional experience or certification to be able to perform maintenance, repair, or upgrades to the Frame/Receiver, Fire Control Group, Action, and Sighting Systems of common modern firearms including but not limited to the AR-15/M4 family of guns, Glock/Sig Sauer/Smith & Wesson M&P/Springfield Armory/Ruger, Remington 870/Mossberg 500/590, among others.
- Must provide references for work history as an armorer
Skills & Abilities
- Must take pride in work and be enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and driven
- Customer-service minded with a general enthusiasm for the services and products offered by CSA
- Strong computer skills
- Focus, diligence and attention to detail
- Multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Basic machinist knowledge preferred (drill press, milling machine, grinders, etc.)
The required physical demands to perform the essential functions of this job include the ability to stand for long periods of time, walking, hearing, seeing, use of hands and arms and the use of legs to lift. Additionally, the employee must physically be able to hold, lift and operate all types of firearms. This individual must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee can expect to regularly work in an environment that provides for high levels of noise, dust and possible exposure to lead.