Advanced Defensive Shotgun
This eight (8) hour course is exclusive to Colonial Shooting Academy, and follows up on the skills learned in the Basic Defensive Shotgun Course. The course covers the use of slugs, tactical shooting and moving, low light considerations, and transitioning from shotgun to handgun.
- Semi-automatic or Pump Shotgun w/shoulder stock and sling; shotgun shell holder, carrier or caddy
- Approximately 80 rounds of buckshot, 20 rifled slugs
- A handgun w/strong side hip holster
- At least two magazines or speedloaders
- 100 rounds of handgun ammunition
Basic Defensive Shotgun or equivalent
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to the Cancellation Policy: All courses are non-refundable. With minimum ADVANCED notice of 48 hours, one course reschedule will be permitted for another future course date. Students must be present for the duration of the course. Please arrive promptly to keep the class on schedule. If you have any questions, please email Reese at RHaller@ColonialShooting.com.
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to the Cancellation Policy below.